FERBER & CO. is specialised in advising family-owned companies, international corporations and financial investors, helping them acquire targeted businesses and to strategically search for prospective targets.
Once it has been decided that an acquisition is the best way to enhance shareholder value, the crucial step is to identify a suitable target that will help our client to achieve its objectives. These usually consist of a combination of achieving market leadership, increasing market share, generating cost savings, enhancing distribution channels, products or services, and creating and exploiting cross-selling opportunities.
Subject to the individual requirements of our clients, we support buy-side processes with the following advisory services:
- Market analysis and identification of the target
- Analysis of the target business, the transaction rationale and performance of an initial valuation
- Identifying the decision makers
- Making the approach
- First detailed conversations and gathering information
- Structuring the deal
- Preparation and formulation of a bid
- Negotiating and agreeing upon the heads of terms
- Conducting due diligence
- Contract negotiations
- Completing the deal