FERBER & CO. is currently looking to expand its team with an Analyst or Associate. Our prior successful candidates come from a diverse cultural background.
For a 1st Year Analyst, we encourage applications from students in business related fields of study, provided they share an interest in the Mergers & Acquisitions market, have demonstrated strong academic performance, professional drive and extra curricular diversity.
For experienced Analysts or Associates, we encourage applications from Investment Banks, Boutiques and Auditors’ Corporate Finance / Transaction Services Teams. We will offer you a position appropriate to your experience.
We expect …
A lot. Above all, 100% commitment. Plus:
- Relevant Investment Banking and M&A experience
- Capacity to work independently
- Interest in hands-on work
- International set-up; business fluent German and English spoken and written, ideally same command of another European language
- Self-assured appearance
- Team player
- Excellent know-how in Microsoft Office
- Profound financial know-how and a business related degree
An exceptional opportunity to complete our team and take up high levels of responsibility.
- Execution of M&A and Corporate Finance mandates
- Provide quantitative analyses including financial forecasting and valuations
- Prepare marketing materials and descriptive memoranda
- Conduct industry research and analyses
- Self-contained work
- Ongoing, direct interaction with our highly experienced Senior Partners
- Full customer contact
- Fair compensation
- Challenging career opportunity with further development potential to the next level within two to three years
We are looking to expand our team with one Analyst or Associate. The interviewing process will take place in our Munich office. If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your English language cover letter, CV and transaction sheet to:
Manfred C. Ferber or Alexander von Hachenburg
FERBER & CO. GmbH
Telephone: +49 (89) 419 516-0
Fax: +49 (89) 419 516-21
Or via e-mail:
Please ensure that your cover letter specifically addresses your motivations for joining FERBER & CO., spells out your academic, professional and personal achievements to date, as well as provides us with appropriate assurance about your prior experience and capabilities acquired